The city of London!

Hey there.  Sorry I haven't been blogging for a while. I have been off to London.  Yup you heard it right. Big Ben,  London Bridge, London Eye, underground metros, Piccadilly Circus, England, Warner Bros Studios,  Stafford, Street plays, Men with no hands, and so and so fore.

Well this trip was enough to thrill me and give me the creeps (of course). Right from the airport to the streets every second of every minute, every minute of every hour and every hour of every day has been wonderful. Well of  course let me tell you the positive and the creepy things. There was almost no negative in London or Stafford ( places I visited). So the positives. Well they were definitely clean and tidy and comfortable and awesome. But not only this. It was very peaceful and quiet too.

This I thought was a contributing factor as after a noisy India a peaceful location like London would be really nice. The population of London was really low compared to India. You can just head for your destination. Walk or run or catch something as clean as a bus or train. Well we mostly walked. The foot paths were really clean. My walks have been really pleasant.  When we walked back to our home from the train station at the end of the day we were extremely tired. But those russle of the leaves and  buzzing of bees while walking just woke you up. You felt fresh. At least I did.

The winds always blew, brushing my hair and the whole walk would just be a cakewalk. Now coming to the creepy things.  What I found most peculiar was the way they spoke- rolling there tongues and with this heavy empathises which made it next to impossible TO UNDERSTAND! Then when I went to malls I saw these people with odd dyed long hair. Dozens and dozens of pierced ears and noses. Ok. Thats it for the creeps and negatives.


My second favourite day was when we went to see London Bridge, London Eye and Big Ben. Well the favourite day was when we went to the Warner Bros Studios.  London eye was beautiful.  It was a great giant wheel. When you are at the top you see wholeeeeeeeee of LONDONNNNNNN! (That moment though ;).


We also went to Warner Bros Studios.  They were something I really wanted to see.  They were a dream come true. Hogwarts and Quidditch were my dream. THEY CAME TRUE! My favourite part was when I flew and to see Hogwarts. I got a Harry Potter passport too. They were too brilliant to tell.

At the end of the trip I said to myself "if you ever feel like you are tired and want peace visit London (and blast your HDFC account :p). "


- Vanya Duggal


Comments

Popular Posts