Harry Potter

                  
I just can’t seem to put down Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. It must be the best book I have ever read. How interesting it is. Full of suspense drama and emotions. The book is filled with magic and the magic was used on me and now I just can’t leave the book. The best part I thought was when Harry got to know he was a wizard. Oh! how happy I felt for him. I felt it was like being in a cage for 10 years. But on Harry’s 11th birthday another wizard Hagrid helped him to go his new wizard school Hogwarts. First Harry had been living with his aunt and uncle. What miserable life he had at that time but when Hagrid came to his life it seemed like god had opened a gate for him. This is one part I liked too. Harry inspires me a lot. The way he fought and went to through the troubles but he still did not loses hope and succeeded. While he was he in Hogwarts he made some new friends like Hermione and Ron. Hermione was a character I liked, as wanted to learn extra. That helped Harry and his team solve a mystery. Ron was a good character too. The author of Harry Potter is J K Rowling. She was a poor person. She never had space sit and write her novel. So she used to sit in a cafĂ© and write to express her feelings. Now she also needed a publisher to publish her novel. Several publishers neglected to publish her story till Bloomsbury rose up and helped J K Rowling to publish her book. And now Harry Potter is one story everyone likes. I think the other publishers should be ashamed for their selves as they could not give a chance to J K Rowing to publish her story. I was stuck at some parts of the book because it was written in different English. But somehow or the other I managed to understand. I really enjoyed reading this book. While I read I munched on some chips. I think all of you should read Harry Potter


                                                          -Vanya Duggal 

Comments

Popular Posts