Cycling

Well, what could be better than cycling on a windy day on an empty street? At full speed you ride. But there is always one thing that annoys me while cycling - the speed breakers.  There  name really  suits them. Whenever I cycle these bad breakers always spoil my mood. Plus the big bmw’s, Honda cities oh and of course the Maruti Suzukis.  Not only these cars but all cars. 

Oh! I wish, I get just one chance to cycle alone with no speed breakers and no vehicles on the road.

Sometimes, I have noticed people who are learning to drive (have the ‘L’ sign on the window) spoil the fun on the cycle. We have a club house in our society. I was once cycling and a lady was reversing the car at the club house. But she was so lost that she did not see that my cycle was passing by. I had to suddenly stop my cycle and I fell down and got hurt.

But still cycling can relive a person. When the first time I had learnt cycling on the big cycle, I felt so proud of myself. 

I also learnt to change the gears on my cycle and it has become so easy for me to cycle. Now I can also cycle with one hand. But my father doesn't allow me to do that. 




                                                                                                                              - Vanya

Comments

  1. check my blog too...anujiyer.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh vanya.....I must say ur write up is tooo gud for ur age....keep writing...its a wonderful way of apt expression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanya, Keep writing...just whatever comes to your mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so nice vanya. Like a personal diary which everyone gets to read ..we would love to read more. And hey...how about a pic to go with it...wherever possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog Vanya! Keep blogging. I can relate to your joy of riding a bicycle. I still remember fondly my bicycle rides in Chandigarh. Don't let the hurdles stop you from enjoying it, not even your Dad ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts