Reading a book is like heaven

Oh this topic! I love reading. It gives me so much pleasure.  I mean what could be better than cuddling up in the sofa, grabbing some munchies like chips and just reading your favourite book. Oh what fun would it be to read in a peaceful area where you find all kinds of books and no one troubles you. Reading is an activity I can do any time of the day any how. Although I would love to read on the stars. Can you imagine reading on the stars. You are reading your favourite part and you see a meteor passing right in front of your eyes. Oh! What fun  would it be.

My favourite book is Harry Potter. I have read several books but this is the best. It is written  by J.K. Rowling. She describes the book so beautifully that it just won my heart. Some people think that kindle is a good way of reading books. In my opinion they are wrong. You don't get to feel the book in a kindle, I id your reading a book then you see that you have finished half of it. You feel proud of it. My love for reading can't be described. I enjoy reading with my whole heart.  Either I read whole heatedly or else I don't read. Reading gives  me something which nothing else can give. Reading is something which takes a mind in a whole different world. I forget all  my misery and all the sorrow while reading. I say a hello to whole different planet. Where I see other misery, other happiness,  other sorrow. Which other type of activity can give you so much pleasure.  Words,  sentences, books. 😍 A book is a best friend. Same for today and forever. It never leaves you. Even in misery it stays with you. You tear it or take care of it.

I hate being called while reading. My mum always becomes the barrier between me and my best friend. She says no reading while exams. Whenever I am reading she is like Vanya please get me some vegetables from the basement shop. Vanya can you watch over your sister. Vanya you have been reading since too long, now help your sister do her homework.  This is not fair!!!!!!!! I need peace to read.  That is why I would love to read among the lost stars, come back when I am through with the book.
What life may be among those stars. What peace will I find in them. How amazing would it be to just read and read on the stars.  Oh! My God. Hope my dream come true.

-VANYA DUGGAL :)

Comments

Popular Posts