Hands free from social media!

Do you know why I put the exclamation mark in the end? Because its an interjection that life without social media is just not possible. I don't know you think but when this was asked to the society 99% said that no its just not possible.  I'll share my experience.

In today's busy world life without social media just seems impossible. Right? But I tried it. Yes 24 hours without Facebook,  Twitter, Google+, Hangouts. We have all fall in social media's trap and forget what ' worth living things' are. Think, people did live without social media before. They lived happily,  at least thats what I have been told. Without social media you get to know your real potential power. Millions have grown mad without social media. I don't find it tough. I could pick a book and read it all day long (P.S. I have exams though). Forget me Einstein once said " I fear that day technology will surpass our human interaction.  The generation will have a world  full  of idiots. "
 SO RELATABLE


I fear the time has come where we should all need  Einstein's quote the most. I fear that the world is full of idiots. I fear that one day social media will take place of the human brain. I fear that there will nothing be called as  scientists .All the brain muscles will get jammed. Only one thing we will dream of when will my Facebook or Hangouts will get updated.

Another worth noting point about abbreviations.  Oh dear Lord! There are hardly people who type now without abbreviations. I just saw a living example. My friend wrote an article for the school magazine. It was full of abbreviations.  Its not your fault its that your brain develops a habit of writing u not you 4 not for, so long and so forth.  So abbreviation lovers, social media lovers, Facebook lovers WAKE UPP! Take my blog to be an alarm. Don't snooze it or else it might be too late. So instead of Long live social media I would say, SHORT LIVE SOCIAL MEDIA!  Social media is, was and will always be a foe!


- Vanya Duggal :)

Comments

Popular Posts