You put your arms around me, I'm home

Our eyes met
Our hands touched
We were centimeters apart
When you lost yourself in me
We went with the music of the air
Your scent, your laugh. It all made me high
I was high on you
Injected by
Your laugh
Your smile
Your voice
Everything yet only you
And when we danced that night I craved you
All of you
Your head was on my chest
And my hands on your waist
Our pace was slow
Yet hearts so fast
And even though we needed each other
Under these white lights together
So that I could feel your heartbeat against me
So that I could be high forver
But now
I see you
Crumbling like ashes
Like fire and dust
Like rusted coal and iron must
Here in my arms
I feel subjected to the word addiction
To the words you made me fall in love with
To the words I crave I should have told you
I love you

-Vanya






Comments

Popular Posts