Untitled

I think, technology reached such an extent that we forgot our originals. Let's take blogging for example. Blogging became vlogging (which isn't even a word according to my autocorrect), painting became pixels, reading became the kindle, guitar and piano became Yousician, everything changed and what was original lost it's value. And when I sat in my car today, I think this was the only thing I thought of.

It hurts me, to just think of how my childhood and teenage couldn't be oldschool. It kills me even more to think that people don't even value oldschool now. Why? What happened to writing book and articles for the newspapers and posting them to the newspapers? Why is it that the once craze of children in their hostels for their friends letters is now silenced by the horrible wifi connection? Why are the ways of asking out someone on a date now on text, when they were so much more romantic when he would turn red just to see her reaction? Why?

I don't think it's wrong to move on, but moving on doesn't mean leaving behind such a beautiful past. A past with simplicity and sophistications. Why is cloaked with such complications which ruin us?

I'm going to confront something. I've always written with an inspiration and to further feel the topic's burning fire I'd always read quotes on Google. But I think, today the day was really really sad. Just I felt so lost today evening, and I couldn't think of anything today but writing. So I'm getting found by writing. And it calms me down. So today's going to be more of a ranting thing. I've never done this before, but I'm expressing my entire day today. Kind of like a Vlog, only I'm writing it. Not oldschool, because even though I journal everyday, I can't tell you what I've written but it's just a blog. Just a blog.

90% of the quotes on Google, and Pinterest are about living for yourself, and finding the true yourself. It's about how we should be ourselves and not let anyone tune our lives, because we are our own guitar. And I spent my entire life, living as if it was never mine. I got so influenced by people who were my blood, that I lost faith in myself. I fell so hard, and no one gave me a rope. It was so hard, to actually be myself. They criticised my abilities every-time, doubted me to an extent, shot me a dead look, that it made me feel dead. I think, I lost all the confidence in myself. So now, before I have to buy a single cloth to wear, or do anything, I think what would they think of me if I did this?

People's expectations and their judgement should cloud their image of me, instead it ended up clouding my personality. Who am I? Why am I even this way? If I wasn't judged and doubted so much, would I have not hated myself as much as I hate myself today? Or is this just me? Why am I even alive when I'm dead for myself already.

"She put on her eyeliner and layers of makeups. Fancy clothes hid her scars, and the makeup hid her tears, but her heart? It remained exposed. Too dry, too weak, just too fragile"



Comments

Popular Posts