FREEZING COLD MOVIE - FROZEN


Sitting on a soft chair munching on buttery popcorns, watching a movie in 3D in the cinema is something we all love to do. But what if you are watching a movie all about winter and icy stuff in winter season really gives you an icy cool effect. Similarly I watched an animated movie FROZEN. It is Walt Disney’s 53rd animated and featured movie.it really gave me a wintry effect. The 2 main characters were Anna and Elsa. Elsa’s voice was carried by a famous singer Idina Menzel. Elsa is my favorite character. Anna’s clumsy voice was carried by Kristan Bell.



Elsa was my favorite character because her patience of staying away from her sister Anna for 15 years is what I like the most about her. Even though she wanted to talk to her sister. This picture was emotional at some parts and fun at some parts. I think this is how movies are supposed to be. I went from my school to watch this movie. So there were some other classes who were making sounds and laughing most of the times.

One girl was sitting in the same row my friends and I were sitting. That girl thought she was over smart. She took off her shoes and when she sat cross legged and splash fell my friend’s Pepsi. Oops! So the girl gave my friend her Pepsi. But there are some good parts too. Like when my popcorn was over so my friend shared it with me. My friend Khushi and I have the same song ‘Let It Go’. The song is so heart touching. When Elsa takes out all her sadness. You all also watch the super hit movie FROZEN!!!

                                                                       Vanya Duggal

Comments

Popular Posts