Summer Holidays!

Attention everyone. It's time that I reveal the secret that was said years ago. Children have found a cave that has gold, diamonds and pearls. There is only one exception. The cave is only for children. This cave gives them gold only for one and a half months then it closes. 

This cave is summer vacation cave. Well so the summer vacation has come. It is my favourite time of the year. You get to go for trips and to relatives' home. I went to my Nani's house. Oh! What fun it was, going there. My Nani's warm hugs and my Nana's super cool jokes. 

This make the best summer vacation. Sleeping late at night and eating popcorn at night while watching TV, something that is not possible during school working days. Since the FIFA world cup has started and my cousin sister has come so we watch the world cup together till 3:30am!
Oh! I cannot forget my school homework. The holiday homework that takes up so much of fun time.

But I have completed my holiday homework and I am now enjoying my vacations, my favourite time of the year. 

 -Vanya Duggal

Comments

  1. Hello Vanya
    Nice blog...I am following yours now.
    You may check out mine also at
    http://bookperks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts