Life is like a game of snakes and ladder


Well. I thought of this topic while playing with my sister. I was playing a fine game snakes and ladder. Though I lost:(. But yes more on the topic. Well while playing I just realized something. Life is like a game of snakes and ladder. Well I say that is a  bit of  a realization. You climb ladders when you are very happy.  Like when you are going out somewhere maybe your favourite place for dinner or get good marks in an exam. Am I not true? Then when you fall down when reach a snake.  You are actually suffering a loss or damage this time. Like failing in an exam or getting hurt or suffering financial losses. Then again we recover and move ahead. Snakes are also of different types. Some snakes are small while some are big. Similarly in life some problems are big while some are small. But the point is we all come out of it. Can you not move ahead after falling down because of the snake. I know it is an odd topic to relate with life but still am I not taking sense or am I not being practical.ah! 
Like this game. Some ladders are big while some are small. Some snakes are big while some are small. I'm really love the fact about this game that it has the ups and downs like in  life. So basically in a nutshell my blog was about ups and downs of life. I related life with a game called snakes and ladders. (Did I just compare life and snakes and ladders ). Someone wins and some one looses. But here's the rub it doesn't really matter who wins. You can always try your luck next time. Similarly in life we get to try our luck next time.   Currently talking about myself I would say that I was bitten by the snake on the 24th box ( referring to my picture) and I fell down to one. I am now on 12 and through with half of the game. I say so cause I was playing and fell down and had a fracture. I went through 2 surgeries and now I am sitting in bed with meals and everything else on bed. The procedure of the bone healing is about 4 months.  And am through with 2 months.  Another two months to go. This is the worst case but what if I  climb a ladder? :)


P.S. I got the idea of writing this blog from my Massi. So bye bye and hang on till I write another blog.

Bye.

- Vanya Duggal

Comments

Popular Posts