Happy realisation day Vanya!!!

Yes, I am wishing myself happy realization day. Although I don't think it is a happy day but still. Since the time I got a fracture, I have started to fight with my body, with my emotions, with time.
But then after 2 months I realise that no one can fight with a body. Your body takes its own sweet time. And time! No one can fight with time! Time is the king! Long live time! No one not a soul can fight with time. If you accept that you have been injured or your hearing will take time it be becomes easy for me to pass time. Time never fast forwards or rewinds. Either I can fight with myself. Or else I can accept my situation.  One other thing that help me accept my situation was a young Pakistani lady Muniba Mazari. I saw her video and listened to it.

For those of you who don't know this lady. She lost her legs in a car accident and had 2 major and 3 minor surgeries.  She took several days to accept her situation.  But then she had no choice. Either she could keep fighting or accept it and move on. Some people always have a smile on their face and move on with life even in the toughest of times.  I call those people warriors.  I call those people winners. And Muniba Mazari is a winner, a warrior and my role model. She went through tough times but now she is a winner. A person who knows what life is.

There were a number of emotions running in my spine while listening to her speech. I could have cried my eyes out but I just couldn't afford to miss her speech. Those ten minutes made me realise that life is not easy. I thought people who haven't haven't seen  any tough times are lucky. I am a warrior and today I am proud to say so.

I have seen life. I have been through tough times. In the night I feel like crying my eyes out. But somehow now all those tear  rivers have dried up. I tell myself every night that I will have to be brave . Muniba Mazari can't walk. She can't live a normal life. I can live one. I can heal up. I can walk. I can do all the things that every person can do. And believe me life is no life without pain. Without suffering. Without tough times without bad days. The first day I got my fracture my dadi told me it is a tough time. It will go away.  I

 could not hear anything  at that time except for operations and cannulas and pain and tough times. Life has been unfair to me.  When I feel like crying  I think about that lady. Who survived in the toughest times. And you will not believe me how she passed that time. By painting.  She made incredible paintings. All who she thought would be with her in the tough time  left her. She was all alone.
She is my role model. This is what I say to myself times when I will bad.  I will heal and it is a tough phase of life it will go. And happiness will soon find its way in my life.

I will heal, I will pass in this exam.


-Vanya Duggal

Comments

Popular Posts