Some things just hurt more than they should.



So much changes. It just takes seconds for things to flip. Unexpected. Miserable. We get hurt. Mentally and physically. Things hurt. But some things just more than they should. They are penetrant. What is the things that hurts the most? May vary but for me it is death. Some deaths just hurt more than they should. Charecter death. Augustus Waters. From fault in our stars. He was all Hazel had.



Years of cancer and the one remedy- Augustus. Fault in our stars was 313 pages, we don't meet Augustus till page 8, he doesn't speak until page 11, he dies on page 261, thats 253 pages from where we met him and within those 253 pages he was physically only present for 172 pages. And 172 pages is all it required to fall in love with him. And that will never happen again. I knew he will die. Cause - my friends. But reading it just told me that it just wasn't death. There was so much more to it. So much deeper, intense.



Hazel fought cancer. She fought the water in her heart. All she couldn't fight was the death of Waters. I cried on Augustus Waters death. More than I cried on Dumbldore's, Teresa's. They all just left a piece of them in me. 5% of them lives in me even today. And always will. Each of their death means a lifetime to me. They were heros. They were taught how to fight. They taught me how to win. Their mortal flaws. Long live. What can I say? They won every war of their life. Every part of it. They just couldn't fight this reality of life. They gave up. Left my hand.




You know and I know that we all have to die. If Ravan couldn't fight it then who are we. There was a time before humans and there will be one after..........
It could be tomorrow it could be a million years from tomorrow.
And when it does there will be no one to remember Cleopatra or Muhammad Ali or Mozart, let alone any of us.
Obvilion is inevitable
If that scares you, ignore it
God knows what everyone else does


-Vanya Duggal :)

Comments

Popular Posts