My mother- my wonder woman.

To the world's beautiful mother ( my mother of course) HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! My mother is a woman like no other. She gave birth to me, taught me to read, nurtured me and hugged me. But most importantly loved me unconditionally. She taught me to hold her finger and then promised never to leave it. Always by your side? Has to be your mum.


My mom is a family of incredible smart sensors that you can set to monitor whatever you care about. It is like having tens of devices and just one elegant solution. Mother. I may be taller than her but she is the best. She has taken my side always. Never let go of that finger that she taught me to hold. I can be wrong and in the dark . But she will find me and bring light. My mother is the most important person in my life. She is not my whole life but a big part of it.  My world revolves around her and she in an influential person.


I have known her for 11 years 2 months 3 days and 19 hours.  She has taught me how to live just like a 11 year pre teen should. She taught me to give. To take. She taught me never to give up on something cause I will learn to adjust my sails. Wind will fly like I want it to. My mother is my angel in the sky. She is my wonder woman. My role model. My inspiration.  She handles herself so well that I eveytime I look at her I think how much I still need to learn.


To the world's sexiest mother. I love you for a thousand years.



-Vanya Duggal ;)

Comments

Popular Posts