I didn't sleep that night.

There is a point of time in your life when everything shuts down. When you're breathing but you don't know why you are. When you know how to swim but you want to drown. When it hurts so hard you can't breathe? That's when you know you're alive.

I've stood by these words since I was learning how to hold a finger in my hand. So if you're looking for someone who'll hold your hand all throughout this bad time. Believe me, there are probably none. A handful of them find someone. I found this one person. Who I poured everything out to. Someone who put me together. Who joined the broken pieces of me in just one night. And when I slept that night, I hoped for a better morning. I hoped for the sun to rise bringing it's rays with that person who is the reason I hoped. I hoped.

Morning definitely came. You know what is the one I thing I've always realised. The Story? It never ends. Morning will come. You want or not. The sun will rise. Nights can't go on forever. So if you've had an amazing night, let it go. Don't fall for it. Night's just an illusion that the sun casts over the moon. And so is everything that happens at night. For people like me, who're so attached to every goddamn thing, nights are the most beautiful yet ugliest times.

I often think that the night is more alive and richly coloured that the day. Because it gives me time. It gives time to everyone who needs some. The memories of the night can't ever be explained in the day. I you want an answer to that, I'm sorry you'll never find one. The answer would be subjective. But here's how you find an answer. Look up when the sun's up high. You'll feel nothing in you. The day, it makes your existence sheltered. It's metaphorical but you want to be at home when it's day. The sunlight makes you resist yourself from going out. The night however it the time for everyone. Darkness covers you, hides your flaws and probably makes you a different person.

So, here's to the person who completely changed me in one night. I don't know how, but if that person is reading this blog, he/she will know how much I mean to him/her. Thank you so much for inspiring me to be a different person, to know so much I should. And next time we meet, I promise distance won't affect us. Love yah loads.

So that's it for now. I know what I've written is really short, but it's just something I wanted to tell you all. Nights definately change you. This one did too.


 (here's a picture of the night sky looking not so nightish, but amazingly beautiful. I clicked it though :).
I'm so proud of it)


"Just look up at the sky. You and I, under the same sky, see the same stars, will be forever"

-Vanya Duggal ;)

Comments

Popular Posts