Halloween yeah?

My mom's probably going to kill me when she sees her phone notification topped up by her daughter's blog at like 12 am.
                                                 ______________________________


We bought this old house by the hills, my boyfriend and I. Soothing it was to have such a house, tiring it was to mend this house back to something new with plastered walls and a false ceilings with lights which didn't look so much like gasoliers.
He I gave the job of buying new furnitures. Now god knows where he'd get it from, but I sent him away to the city to get chandeliers and furnitures. And while he was away, I decided to get the wallpapers peeled off and get them mended for some paint.
Old crooked fellow, papered every wall in the house with some old wallpaper but it was rather hard to get it out.
Two strips down, and oh I noticed there were names carved on the wall beneath the paper.
Every 2 or so strips down I'd find such names written.
I searched these names up on the net, and they were apparently names of missing people. They've been missing since years now. Decades.

I called the police when I stripped the walls of their papers and my nails were clogged with the red glue they were stuck with.
They examined the walls carefully, then the papers. They scraped the red glue off the wall so it was clear to see the names.
And then I saw the look on their faces go grave.
"Sir, what is it?"
"Human, yes it's human," they whispered in each other's ears
"Ma'am what makes you think this is wallpaper you took off the wall?"

Comments

Popular Posts