That Baseball player :P

Soooo, here's a happy blog. This one's for you Sambhavvvv! Let's give it up for the dumbest classmate I've ever had. My partner in crime :P.
Legitimately bro, you're so much fun to be with and like our murder plans though. They're so lit. And when we legit talk of blowing up entire cities and colleges. Those are probably the most fun things I've ever done in class.

And then making fun of Laura all the time. I swear that name though. It's like God, sometimes I don't know what I'll do without you. If it weren't for you PK, Laura, and a few more people, class would be so boring.

Like you're so dumbbb. Who cries with the laughing emoji? AND LIKE WHO CALLS PUCHI PUCHA JUST BECAUSE IT HAS A TALE?! GOD.
*The puchi and pucha talks though*

And even though we haven't like known each other for YEARS. So I know that this blog may be short. But I want to say, you do mean a lot. You're like my brother now. So here's so all the colleges we need to burn and all the people we have to save and that one enemy we have to kill. Here's to everything crazy we do. And all the dumb shit we talk.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY BASEBALLLERRRR!

Love ya sooo much
Vanya



Comments

Popular Posts