A lost love letter

Dear oh lover of mine,
A week it has almost been, and a day hasn't gone by, when you haven't crossed my mind. But today I behold, such a lovely piece of discovery. Attained I have today self peace and self calm. Attained I have today, just a lovely bliss. This week, rose and fell like waves of the ocean. I can't be an Ocean, not anymore, that I'm well aware of. But the learnings I seek from it, I can't wait to share with you. 

Peculiar it is, how much I try and attain inner tranquility, my heart still looks for yours. Oh how it still beats, waiting to complete your name's pronunciation. Waiting to hear my name back in your heart. Tomorrow I hope I do. Because if I do, ever so grateful I will be to the almighty. Ever if I don't, I know what I'll do then too. I love you. With every last inch of my soul. Thank you lover for making me realise the importance of silence, the importance of acceptance, the importance of time and patience. Learnt I have a lot from you, wish to lose you I don't. 
In the hope we can sleep together, entangled me in yours arms you do tomorrow in the hour of dead, I hope. For I hope we can have many more nights to go. 

Oh because dear lover of mine how much I missed you. 
Love, 
The other piece of your heart.

Comments

Popular Posts