Frigging Fractures

Yes it's an odd topic now isn't it. Yes its something that you don't want. Even I didn't want it. But one Saturday evening I was playing with my friends happily. Suddenly I well down.  My father was called and I was badly hurt. In the night we realised that it was a bloody fracture.(I don't care about the words now). And that too there was a hole in my bone. :(  they had to operate on my bone. And ot will take at least 4 months to heal.:( :(. So yes now I am on the bed. It is very tough to sit 24 hours lying in bed day after day watching friends go to school and you miss your life a lot. Going for a surgery is very tough. Getting a cannula is even tougher. But the most peculiar thing is that the hole in my bone never troubled me. Maybe God wanted me to live 10 years in peace. It is very tough watching people play in the park, watch them go to school, see them cycle on their cycles,watching them run, etc etc. First one week was very tough full of pain, soon I started getting used to suit on a wheelchair walk using a Walker and call your mum and dad for every tiny miny thing. When I was fine everyone used to tell me to do their work and now they do it for me. Oh! I miss that vanya. I miss those days when we used to laugh soooooo much in the bus and have cycle races. I miss those Fridays when we used to make noise in the buses that yeah its a weekend now. I Miss those nights when I used to run in the corridors and about out loud good night!! Oh my life is so boring now. All the humour,craziness and fun is probably buried in those soul Particles of our park (where I got my facture). I need god now
more than ever. I need the medicines now more than ever. I always thought that I was a healthy girl. I never thought I would be needing those IV drips in my life. Can you ever think of an 11 year old girl getting 5 cannulas in a month. Well I can't. So I am 100% sure about it that I need a break  after these 3-4 sick months. I want a trip to UK or USA. Thats my final descion. 

Comments

Popular Posts