Frightening fractures

Oh come on! Why doesn't my fracture heal for once and for all. Why does it keep bugging me all day long. All night long. Every second every minute every hour is tough to pass. How frightening can they be. Yes you may be thinking that it is a normal fracture but it is not. It is the the most frigging and freaking fracture.  Its almost 2 months but my fracture doesn't heal. The pain doesn't seem to go. The tension just seems to rise. What in the world am I supposed to do. I am not a doll who you keep giving pain. I am a FULL CERTIFIED HUMAN BY GOD! Who can't bear the pain any longer who can't stand looking at people go to school. Who can't sit in bed more than one second. But this God doesn't seem to listen to my prayers. Children know all about their school but I know more about a hospital, medicines and doctors!!!! I feel  like running. These days my mother says that I am tired, I am like what is tired. I don't remember what is being tired.  And I can asure you if you would be in my place you would feel the same too. Can you imagine lying on the bed day after day. NOT IN MY DIZZIEST DAYDREAMS! THIS FRACTURE THINGY IS KILLING ME! I have forgotten to live a good life.  All I remember is a hospital, lots of pain, sacks full of misery. I can't explain what I am feeling. Today even my dictionary is over. But God doest seem to finish the pain and rhe suffering. I never wanted to know what is out there in a hospital.  I  never wanted to know how an operation theatre looks like. All I wanted to know is books , movies, foreign land. But it seems that I know a bit too much. It seems that the almighty is behind my life. Everyone says be positive and things will work out. But no one not a soul knows what I am feeling. Whenever I try to be positive the doctors comes and declares there is some infection in the wound or maybe we need another surgery.  I have had 2 surgeries. After the second surgery the doctor now says hmmmmm.... it is better now. I am quite satisfied with the surgery. She should be okay but it will take 4-6 weeks more. Are the doctors insane. Are they mental. What could be worse.  Sitting on the bed or ona wheelchair or walking using a walker. I hope I get well soon and things fall in place. I hope I can overcome this. Till that time bye!
-Vanya Duggal :)

Comments

Popular Posts