My dream place!

My dream place is Potterland. A fine amusement park located in UK. Well it is found in many places but the main one is here.
I really want to visit that place. It has everything related to Harry Potter.  Harry Potter is my favourite book. It is a fine adventure, drama, movie and book.
Plus in Potterland we get to fly on a broomstick. Ahhh!! Won't that be nerve-wracking?
We get all kinds of stuff related to harry potter. From butterbeer to zonko's joke shop. I am dyiing to visit that place. Oh how good will it be to fly on brooms, get your very own wand that lights up and more sit in the Hogwarts train. Then in the train they ask you some  goodies. We can even go to the wizard bank to excange pounds for wizard money like galleons, knults, bolts, sickles, etc.
My friend has been there and she tells me all about it.  I wonder when would I receive my Hogwarts letter. Fly among those trees. Eat under Hogwarts roof. Buy stuff with galleons. Eat some chocolate frogs. Oh! and bertie botts every flavour coloured beans are like epic. You can taste chocolate peppermint and also bogey,  liver, tripe, spinach. Now that's something you don't get to eat daily
 this is berti botts every flavour beans. Yum yum yum. Oh and my favourite one is thischocolate frogs. Now thats what I call death by chocolate.  I mean who could ever think of frogs made of chocolates.
I wonder will I ever get a chance to try one. Will I ever get to be the chosen one to sit in the Hogwarts train. Will I be lucky enough to glide through the highest cloud on a broomstick.  Will I have the opportunity to join the wizard world. Or maybe all of this will only be known as a dream. I wonder will I ever be able to write a post a blog on the my biggest dream has been fulfilled.  Maybe all I could do is pray to God that He give me this chance to visit an entirely different world in a far away land. Enough of sharing dreams. I need to give the Almighty time to execute them. So after this maybe I will say hello to Potterland.

Till that time bye to all you guys.

-Vanya Duggal

Comments

Popular Posts