NEMO

No this is not about nemo the clownfish but its about my nemo. My nemo was a goldfish. My mother's friend got it for me to cheer me up cause I had a fracture. It was very pretty.  Nemo shined in the day. Maybe if she was huge then won't need the sun. I was really happy to have a gold fish. I always wanted to have a goldfish for myself. Nemo was playful all day long. She was hyper every time someone saw  her. She was very special to me. But then soon we realised that she was growing sluggish.  She became inactive and was not that hyper. I got worried for her. Since I had a fracture in my leg I could not go to her.  Soon we thought she was ill. I was under the impression that will grow healthy soon but things went worse. She started sitting in one place in the fish bowl. She only moved when she was given food. One fine day rather I say it was not a fine day, we found that nemo stopped moving.  Even when we shook the fish bowl she did not move. We thought that she was asleep but soon we realised that she had slept forever. My nemo went to god. :(. My goldfish died. I was sad. Moreover she I was sad that I wont be able to bury her. Then my father told me that fishes have a very short life. My friend had an aquarium with dozens of fishes. Her favourite one was named Tina. Somehow she seemed very attached to her. She would do her homework in front of her even talk to her though she didn't reply. But one day she got verh ill and died. She told me this. I thought deep inside how does it really matter. She could always get a new one from the market. But once my nemo died I understood that how my friend felt. Pets are very nice. You just have to get used to them and not think that they are a job. Once you have good thoughts for them you will realise that they are very good friends. Nemo was the best pet I could have. None other goldfish can replace my nemo. R.I.P NEMO. I wish you come back someday. In the form of a person, or wish. And I promise I'll never let you go then.
-Vanya Duggal.

Comments

Popular Posts