It shouldn't have ended

Hey guys. I know these days I have been writing depressing blogs. So I am back with a new topic. It's about this dream I had on Wednesday.


At the end I wish it never ended. It was sunset time, I was in a balcony.  A balcony secured with grills. But it wasn't the grills or the balcony that amused me. It was the scenery.  It was like heaven.  The round balcony which gave me a chance to look at each and every place. Wherever I placed my eye I could see heaven. In a far away distance were hills. Green hills. Lush and green.  What if the angels lived there? Would they shower some mercy on me? I guess they already did. Then came the sea. The blue sea with ripples in them. They looked like dimples in the sea. Sea waves coming and going, coming and going. The waves made a beautiful sound. Better than any music.


The sunset was beautiful. How beautifully the horizons met. I could see the sky. Beautiful and filled with so many types of shades of red. First dark red then the lighter shade. Reds followed by bright oranges. Finally it ended in yellows.  Pretty yellows.  Bright, lemon yellows.  I wish I could capture that scenery and gift it to the sad. Even the monkeys should know how the ginger tastes. Right?


Our schedules are so complicated that we completely forget about nature. Mother nature is so beautiful. You move out of the office. You are stressed because you had a very bad day.  Just drive to the beach or a peaceful location.  Trust   me.  Nature can just bring you back to your mode.

So that's it for now. More later. Suggest some topics you want me to write on. Stay tuned for more!

-Vanya Duggal ;)

Comments

Popular Posts