The sword

"Pick the sword"said Rafel.
But father-
"PICK THE DAMN THING HUGATHEN!" he shouted as if he lost his only true love. There was no father affection in his voice. Just plain vain. Gathering strength he put some weight on his legs and picked the sword.  The sword was lit dimly. The grip was a tint of golden and brown.  Though it was over 5 thousand years old it looked like it had just been polished. The angels must have really taken care of it.
"You have no right to  call me Hugathen. You lost the love I loved you. " he stammered picking the sword


Deep pain rushed his shoulders.  He shut his eyes and in a far away land he saw a great amount of warlocks, vampires.  The sword wasn't that heavy.  Not heavier than his daggers and his own swords. But the horror of seeing such creatures was. Not able to take anymore he fell down and opened his eyes. My name is Hugho.  I am 17 years old. I hate my father. Why in the name of the Angels is he not dead? I hope he dies



"You must be so cunning to show me this Rafel" exclaimed Hugathen.  How could you do this to me. You call me your father, want me to believe you. Yet you show no fatherly love.  You are evil.  May the Angels take you with them. May you never live in peace.
" Hugathen!  Behave yourself!  I am your father. Pay me some respect" enraged the evil man.
"Don't you dare call me Hugathen.  My name is Hugho for you. Call me me Hugho or  don't talk to me." says Hugho. You captured my mother, kept her sedated for 4 weeks. You have no right to call me your son!

Out of thin air Rafel pulled out a sword.  Just like fairy godmother had done in Cinderella. Hugho wasn't scared.  He knew that he was trained.  He got the Angels' sword ready. He was going to fight  his own evil father. Rafel with his skills struck Hugho. But Hugho ducked and struck Rafel harder with caused a deep wound in his arm. Hugho didn't stop. Aghhhhhhhhh he raged with millions of goosebumps in his arm. He said some thing in Latin and struck Rafel again in the stomach.  Rafel, he beacame like black slime you can buy for $4 at a superstore. But the slime took shape. Is this guy done some sculpting course or something thought Hugho. The slime retook the shape of a guy like in X Files.


He now did not have a sword. With his bare hands he pulled Hugho and struck him with his own lightning.  He slammed on the ground. I rather die than to accept your name evil Rafel was his last words.........


- Vanya Duggal (inspiration from the Mortal Instruments)

Comments

Popular Posts