The 3 am friends

So I've been getting these comments from my 'readers' that my blogs have become too depressing. Well hello there! My name is Vanya Duggal and I write depressing stuff. Don't mind. I've been blogging a lot these days. Like legit a lot. And I'm moving on from the depressing stuff to the happy stuff. This is blog is to all my sarcastic, stupid, funny, weird, mental, loving, caring, always there, emotional friends. So give it up and put your hands together for my 3 am friends!!

1. Nabiha- You definitely needed to be on this list's top. You Nabiha aren't just a friend, you're my soul sister. I've thoroughly enjoyed every second I've spent with you. You're always been there for the hug I need. You're always there for me, by my side and I love you. And I could go on writing paragraphs about you hon, but here's the mainline readers. You're my inspiration. You just get through things so easily and fight it out. You're my nemo. If you get lost in the great big ocean, I'll find you Starbucks! (brownies always find their Starbucks!) (Just FYI, Nabiha calls me Brownie and I call her starbucks) (love you Starbucks!)

2. Saksham- Here's to the bestest Pathways friend I have. Believe me I always thought Pathways and I would never get along. But Guliani that's for breaking that stereotype. Thanks for sticking around when I needed you, thanks for dropping me home like several times, thanks for everything.  You're a crazy, weird friend but everything about you is just as perfect as Nabiha's. Some days back Riya and I shot photos of Guliani for an hour. And the best part is he never got irritated. He's always listening to my daily depressing stuff, nodding. So readers give it up for the DJ guy, for the Babita Ma'am, for the oldest phone. Saksham Guliani everyone!

3. Kaustubh- Give it up for the Kishmish! Kaustubh is one of the bestest guy friends I've ever had. He's just one the very best people I've ever met. And that's basically for the Dangal analysis. So, Kaustubh's the most unpunctual friend I have. He'll assure you he'll be there by 6 but he rings the doorbell by 7 30. Thanks bro! Nevertheless, even if he comes at 7 30, he makes sure he spends enough quality time. That's what the best thing is about him. He's the person you can joke around with and have so much fun with and then have a deep conversation with, and it's not weird at all! Kaustubh is 3 years elder to me, but thanks to his height and him being him it's never weird at all. Thanks for all the advices,  all the shock therapies, all the passes in basketball, to teach me how to take a layup, for all the last minute side hugs, but most importantly calling me 'Banana Dogs'. Give it up for the best guitar player and photographer!

4. Prisha- Prisha, hon, Miami ka Tomato, I love you. And everything about you is perfect for me. Thanks for being there, giving me Hunger Games spoilers and for crying when I fell down. You're the girl who I can approach anytime. You're the one who'll open the door at 3 am even if no one would. Yah you'll be like 'mujhe sone de' but you'll share the bed as well. Thanks for all the 'You Know Who' secrets, for the happy memories, for everything. You know how Prisha and I became friends? It was a toothbrush. The reason for the friendship. And Prisha even though I haven't put you on top of this list, I will choose you over anyone. Even my journal. So here's to the crap we talk, guys we stalk, the way we shop, laughs we can't stop, the gossip we spill, the looks that we could kill. We'll stay together cause we're best friends forever! Give it up people for my bridesmaid, the teacher who taught me half the sports I play today, the inspiration, the reader, the writer, the best braid maker but most importantly the best friend.

5. Raghav- Aye! This list is definitely not complete without Raghav. You bro, are a different person all together. You see what Raghav is, no one could be. He'll never shut you out of his life no matter who you are. Raghav is the best writer I know. Thanks for editing my MUN script. Thanks for being there for  me when I needed you, thanks for teaching me how to make pasta, thanks for holding biskit so that I could go to your kitchen. When you first meet Raghav you think he's the stupidest person. Yes that he is, but with that there's a whole lot more. He's stupid, funny, but also a very good friend. He's one of those people who'll come anytime you need him. And he's done that several times for me. So thanks for all the writing tips, for the critical comments, for the 'everything will be okays' and also for calling me 'Tuggal'. Give it up for the best pun cracker, face fist guy, for the sarcastic yet most intelligent guy!

6- Tanvi- Tanvi broooo. You're the tallest, legit tallest friend I have. And you go to hostel so we don't talk much, but you're definitely a part of this list. You are an amazing person. You're funny, immature, dumb and basically all other things I am.  So thanks for dropping by home, thanks for telling me what DM is, thanks for all the dressing tips, guy advices but most importantly being a sister to me. I love you loads. And just FYI Tanvi is everything I am except a cook. She is a literal mess in the kitchen. I mean the last time she came home to make pudding and she literally couldn't chop a chocolate. She ended up eating most of the cake batter and then she's like 'yaar ye cake bahut kam hai' Give it up to the 'khambi dost' of mine and the best Snapchat picture clicker I know.

7. Sahil- Sahil is the most practical friend of mine. He'll always give you an unbiased talk, never sugarcoat things but he'll give you the best advice. I haven't known you long brother, but you definitely are a part of this list.

8. Riya- I saved this spot just for you. Riya, readers is a complete mental person, but I love her a lot. She's one of the best people you'll ever meet. She's there for you, she wants to know you more and she never ditches. She's loyal. I've loved walks with you Ria and one of our favourite hobbies is stalking people on Instagram. She's my tution friend and she, me and Nabiha are a trio. So usually when we'd head out of tuition we'll walk for ages. And during tution we laugh and talk so much, ma'am gets annoyed at times. So guys give it up for the Ms.Drama Queen best friend of mine! Riya Moar everyone!

9. Jagannadh- Here's to the guy who's always been a big brother to me. Jaggs, Juggs, you're the only person I've mentioned from school. You are a big fat funny joker, who makes me laugh when I need to. You legit make life so much easier when I need you. You stick around. Your funny, sarcastic jokes the ones that are perfect. So give it up guys for the most perfect bro I have!

So that'll be it. My 3 am friends. And there are more people who I don't really have too much to write about like Sarvesh. But believe me, it's a gift having such friends. They share the same weirdness as I do! Love yah guys!

 .    
 (that's a picture of Guliani I had to post after the photo shoot)
(A few glimpses of our faces!)


-Vanya

Comments

Popular Posts