Eh I got through it

It's been a hard week. And as this week ends, I've been dying to write about it. All of it. Everything I felt, school and a teenage life. All of it.

I've had a horribly hard week. Exams are legit around the corner, and I'm stressed about it. And then you know the rest of the teenage life. My weird health and friends. Who've been extremely worried about me. And to be honest I have been too. But it's justified. My life's at a turn right now. A steep turn. And it's a sad turn with so much going on. And it's like, I want it to stop. I want to go back in time. I really do and live the last few months. Just a couple maybe but I want to.

All of it's been a transition. Losing people, getting more back, trying to replace people, making space for new ones. It's like since last sunday, my sleep's been horribly irregular and every night I lie down thinking how I'm going to get through the next day. How I miss it. How I felt back then and how I feel now. And it's weakening to be honest. Really weakening.

But I did it, I'm on my way to realising people who once loved me, or said they did, people who once cared, or said they did, people who once saw the me are gone. They left the road long time back. I just thought they stayed. They didn't. They just made me see dreams which never were there. They just made me imagine what future would be, but the truth is, the I'm never getting that life back.

People lie. Everything they say is fake, the tears, the words, because one day when you're lying under the sky one day you'll realise if they all said things that meant to them, if they wanted you in their life, they wouldn't have life just like this. They would have stayed, no matter how hard it was, no matter how tough the circumstances were.

But I knew I had to put it beside of me. And I did. It's still there, with a strand of hope, it'll come back. But to put myself out of it, I ordered something off Amazon. It's a professional artist pad and brush pens, the PROPER calligraphy ones! LIKE OH MY GODDDDD. I'm crazy in love with them and well a few more things and well maybe someone :)

Okay weird BUT OH MY GOD. I can see it right in front of me, and MY ENTIRE LIFE IS SPINNING. Yeah you might say it's nothing but this thing, I wanted it forever. Thank you so much to the person who got me it! LIKE I LOVE YOU! It's the best thing that ever happened to me!!!

- Once a teenager (now maybe 17)

Comments

Popular Posts